Home forums A Spooky Teaparty A Spooky Teaparty Newest Versions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

(XX Dec. 2019)Version 1.0.3b: Issue regarding the Skeleton-in-the-cauldron wrongly counting Junk Items has been fixed.
      (09 Nov. 2019)Version 1.0.3: Demo Version is smaller in size, so it’s easier to download. Possible shutdowns during gameplay have been averted. Cache managing plugin was added. The cursor has been updated and changed to better fit the atmosphere. No bugs were fixed in this version. The game has been upgraded to a more stable version of itself.
      (04 Nov. 2019)Version 1.0.2: Two wrong transfers were fixed in the Otherworld. One could lead to a soft-lock, if the player didn’t have a Teleportation Scroll in inventory. Players should be playing with this version, to be sure that their game works correctly.
      (02 Nov. 2019)Version 1.0.1: Passability issues in Haunted Castle were fixed, “Wait” choice before Slug-o-boar mini-boss was fixed, Questlog now properly updates the mythical weapons quest.

• Scorpious
      Participant

How do I know which version I am using, I installed on Nov 7. I’m also experiencing shut downs. Also how do I enhance Book, Ive been to the 2 plaves you mentioned and I dont see any crystal just the symbol wall.
      Loving your game as always i look for any new ones you send out Ive played them all.
      George

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Hello, Scorpious! If you try to uninstall the game, it will say which version you have. Something like “Uninstall A Spooky Teaparty 1.0.2”, so you know that you have version 1.0.2. Newest version is today’s version (9th of November 2019) which helps with shutdowns… hopefully!
      About the runes and mystic rooms and stuff, visit the storepage of the game and I have included another button at the end! Click on that and a pdf guide will be downloaded! In there I have written and documented a lot of stuff. Hopefully everything will be clear with the help of that mini-guide! Tell me if the new version helps with the shutdowns, please.

(I’m adding dates next to the new versions in the above post, so there won’t be any mixups in the future)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.