Home forums Aplestia Aplestia General Discussion

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Feel free to ask and talk about the game here!

• Anonymous
      Inactive

excellent game! really like the no respawn in defeating the monsters. This allowed me to concentrate om the many quest . some given by the residents, others activated by actions.. taken.
      Total playtime was 10 plus hours. I took many notes and saved before every change or battle.
      I rate this game, aplestia, a 10 on 10 because of its price and quality of its production. I can not think of something that could have been done to make it more enjoyable.

Congratulations, Orfeas , on a well made game .

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for your nice comment,, dad33! It means a lot.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

I was expecting to like this game, based upon the prior Orfeas games, and I wasn’t disappointed. One of the really nice aspects of this game is that it’s just so compact. Different events, quests, and treasures show up in towns and world areas previously explored, so you’re not constantly trying to navigate and find your way in new mazes. Whoever laid this out is pretty talented. 🙂

I’m probably a little more than halfway through. Everything loads and runs smoothly. My favorite character is Rover. He comes across as a bit of an airhead, kind of a ‘legend in his own mind,’ but , boy, can he pull his weight in a battle. The other characters are likable as well.

While I like the no-spawn concept, I was apprehensive about using potions as I feared I’d run out and have no gold to buy more. But the game is well balanced and it does seem I have more than I need. I also noted that the grey rocks respawn and the mined ores can be sold for money, so there’s a little bit of a cushion.

All in all, I’m thoroughly enjoying the game. Thanks to all the Orfeas gang for another great game at a great value.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for the compliments LadyJJ! Extremely glad you enjoyed it, since we were a bit insecure to try a new layout for this game! Rover is indeed a very fun character and he is flirting with a future solo-Rover project according to our writer!

Expect our next games to be more of a mix of “compactness” and some “open-worldiness”.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Is the Serpent’s Head the best weapon in the game for Rover? The others all got the ‘best in the world.’ Don’t get me wrong, Serpent’s Head is pretty devastating and certainly does the job. I just want to be sure I didn’t miss something.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Serpent’s Head is indeed the best hammer in the game. It is given easily to the player from a chest for balancing purposes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.