Home forums The Winter’s Deal – Frosty Edition Feedback and reports are more than welcome here!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Post any issue, feedback, critique or bug report here! I hope you have lots of fun with “The Winter’s Deal – FE”!

• Scorpious
      Participant

Hi
      Glad to have the new one
      Playing demo now and every time I start up I get profile error …unable to use nw.js or somethi9ng like that, otherwise all is going well.
      Thanks for the christmas present I will buy for myself LOL I take there are secret rooms which I have yet to find
      Thanks
      Scorpious

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Hello, Scorpious! The demo has 2 secret rooms, both of which are inside Snowveil Forest. The other 5 are later in the game, in other levels. All secret rooms, except the last one, have the same “clue”.

The profile error is something of no importance. It gives you this message, because you have played “A Spooky Teaparty”, which was created with the latest nw.js, whereas “The Winter’s Deal – Frosty Edition” uses a previous one. All nw.js versions do essentially the same things, so no worries. It’s my bad, that the message prompts.

I hope you have lots of fun with this game! It’s dorky and light-hearted – perfect for Christmas atmosphere!

• Scorpious
      Participant

Ok I’m officially over the edge Ive got everthing (I think)except one toy. I’m at the last gate don’t want to go because says cant come back.. problem is I’m missing one toy I’m hoping it isn’t in the last gate

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

No, you can go back and forth easily through the Otherworld Gate. (and any Otherworld Gate in my games)
        The three Wooden Toys are located:
        Freezeezy Cave, north cavern (north of the entrance, inside)
        Frostchill Passage, 3rd area (to the right)
        Frostchill Passage, 5th area (to the top)

I checked the message, when interacting with the opened Otherworld Gate, the first time.

Myrella says:
        “It’s not that we won’t be able to return
        here! I believe this gate functions like
        any other Otherworld Gate, we have
        previously encountered!”

I think you misread that. 😀 Which toy did you miss? My beta tester always forgets about the one in Frostchill Passage, 3rd area!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.