- OrfeasKeymaster11/11/2019 at 17:10Post count: 97
Glad to hear that you liked it, Scorpious! Well done on completing! Two questions for you:
(1) Did the latest update help with the shutdowns? (this is important, so that I know what to do in the next game!)
(2) Did you download the mini-guide? Was it helpful at all?
- ScorpiousParticipant11/11/2019 at 20:31Post count: 9
I didn’t do the upgrade, and I only had one shut down, and the mini guide was invaluable. I do have a suggestion though, 1 if the rooms where labeled as you enter them would stop from getting lost especially for someone like myself (77yrs old not as good a memory as i used to have) so I tend to map when I dont have a walkthrough. All together though it was a great game keep up the good work.
- OrfeasKeymaster13/11/2019 at 10:48Post count: 97
Thank you for the positive feedback! It really means a lot.
Room labeling, huh? Sounds practical and interesting. I’ll try that in an upcoming release and see how it goes. I think I will implement an in-game notepad, too, so that you may take notes on interesting stuff you find. Maybe you will find it useful during exploration.
77 is a very lucky and powerful number, Scorpious! It means that you have played, at least, 2.8 times more games than I have!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.