Home forums A Spooky Teaparty Finished. Great Game!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Finished after 10 hours play,(I go slow and enjoy LOL) Looking forward to your next offering.
      Scorpious

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Glad to hear that you liked it, Scorpious! Well done on completing! Two questions for you:
      (1) Did the latest update help with the shutdowns? (this is important, so that I know what to do in the next game!)
      (2) Did you download the mini-guide? Was it helpful at all?

• Scorpious
      Participant

Hi

I didn’t do the upgrade, and I only had one shut down, and the mini guide was invaluable. I do have a suggestion though, 1 if the rooms where labeled as you enter them would stop from getting lost especially for someone like myself (77yrs old not as good a memory as i used to have) so I tend to map when I dont have a walkthrough. All together though it was a great game keep up the good work.

George

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Thank you for the positive feedback! It really means a lot.
      Room labeling, huh? Sounds practical and interesting. I’ll try that in an upcoming release and see how it goes. I think I will implement an in-game notepad, too, so that you may take notes on interesting stuff you find. Maybe you will find it useful during exploration.
      77 is a very lucky and powerful number, Scorpious! It means that you have played, at least, 2.8 times more games than I have!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.