Home forums Shattered Worlds Hello

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I really like all your games I am going to buy this one to support you. I was wondering if there could be or will be a The Deal 2 sometime in the future? Out of your games, The Deal is my favourite one but I do like all your other games too.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Hello and welcome! Thank you very much for your support!

Now, The Deal is more like a world, an anthology of myths and stories. The Deal, The Winter’s Deal, Aplestia and Shattered Worlds are all in the same universe/world!
      Specifically, this game, Shattered Worlds is the very first story, the beginning of the Otherworld, the demons, the Guild etc. You will see some familiar faces here. 😉

The Deal 2 is going to happen, yes. However, I don’t know when or how, yet. Keep in mind that Rover and friends (Aplestia, a Spooky Teaparty and an unnanouced future game) are actively working towards the deal 2’s fruition, without even knowing about it!

• Stephen
      Participant

I really like Rover and his friends, there is a lot of humour in those two games so a third one sounds great. 🙂

I’ve been playing Shattered World for a long while now, wow there is a lot that can be done! I like playing as Snap the dog too with Prometheus.

I have three questions.

1. What do I do with the two crystals. The Crimson one and the Verdant one?
      2. Where do I put the Cyan-Magenta Crystal? I was thinking somewhere in Crysalis Cavern?
      3. How do I energise the cross further? I did the pound at the castle and the secret waterfall place.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

I’m glad you’re enjoying the game! Here’s some quick help:

1&2 are part of the same quest. The place to put the Cyan-Magenta Crystal is on an altar in a place where people go to pray. This indicates that there are two options in Astus: either in Chaac Old Shrine or Chaac’s Temple, where you first met Priest Jean. Why don’t you take a look in Chaac’s Temple, first? 🙂

3. The places of power or spots of energy in Astus are three and you have to visit them all to completely energize the cross.
        a) Keithe Castle, outside, pond
        b) Gargonda Cave, boss rooms, pillar
        c) Waterfall area, A Mystic Place in Astus, in front of the waterfall.

Hope I helped!

• Stephen
      Participant

Yes there is a lot that can be done, it feels huge in a good way! 🙂

1&2 Ok will do. I tried Dothe town’s altar and then ticked the box as not there.

3. I see yes it’s b I was missing, thanks!

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Great! It took me a while to create such a big game. I hope you’re enjoying! Good luck in the adventure!

(How are the secret and super secret rooms? Have you managed to find some/any/all?)

• Stephen
      Participant

You did a really good job! It does feel really big!

The Quest Log says I found all the secret rooms and 6 out of 8 super secret rooms. They are much harder but I’m glad you can get hints about them from people in Dothe Town. 🙂

I looked everywhere for someone who wants a Fish Tail at the moment. I know someone will want a magic pot and someone else a sword and someone else a pixel axe I think. Could you tell me who wants the Fish Tail?

Thank you for the help.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Hello! I’m very happy you’re enjoying the game!
      A fisherman appears in the Sahuagin Settlement, after you clear the area and finish the quest. That fisherman wants the Fish Tail. Good job on finding the other people who wish for stuff!

It was high time that I created another long game, after some smaller game releases!

• Stephen
      Participant

Oh, of course, that is a clever place to look will do!

Yes I talked to everyone a few times and was able to remember and realise that. 🙂

Yes it’s a fun surprise! 🙂 I can understand though that takes time to do and I did enjoy your short games too. I’m glad we had one with the characters from The Deal and another with Rover and his friends, the characters from the adventure? guild are really funny! 🙂

Thanks again!

• Stephen
      Participant

Hello I was able to get quite far and now I could do with help again with the Long Rope. Could you let me know who wants it?

Thank you for the help, it’s good when the developer of a game is always available to give help!

I’m glad after defeating the final boss I can go back to finish the side quests. 🙂

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thank you for your nice comments, Stephen! I decided to let players continue playing after the last boss, exactly because there are so many quests to do! I think it’s a nice touch and quite practical!

The long rope has to be given to the only person inside the mines. He is the spiral-y room.

Is the wishing quest your last quest?

• Stephen
      Participant

I’m glad! I decided to fight the last boss but wasn’t sure if I needed to use a different save file after am glad I don’t it was a good idea, and Pormetheus sister even comments about it! 🙂

Almost. I’ve chosen to help the spirit from Ekino later and I’ve still got 2 of the super secret rooms to find.

Oh, and I remember playing your free game Night Veil a few years ago, did I see the same town in ruins in this game at some point? I think I might have?

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Good catch about Night’s Veil!
        Tharsala (the town in Shattered Worlds) is a remade version of Night’s Veil’s town! That game is currently being remade (nearly done) with a ton more content, levels, new story, characters, many side Quests and secrets. It’s going to be released in due time, under a new but similar name.

If you need help with the super secret rooms, don’t hesitate to ask!

• Stephen
      Participant

Ahh so it WAS the same place! I thought so, the design looked a lot like it! 🙂

Oh wow, I’m interested in playing that too. 🙂 I’ll look out for it.

I like how you put a lot of side quests into this game there is a lot to do!

Thanks! I did find the super secret rooms. I knew which two I was missing so I had to look deeper, the catacombs one was quite hard but the other in Ekion ruins was easier when I looked around the place.

I need help with the wishing quest again. Who do I give Magically Infused Egg too? I thought it might be Pormetheus’s sister or someone in town and I tried them and the forest as well.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thanks for your nice comments, Stephen! I am very glad that you enjoyed even though this game is different than The Deal!
        About the wishing quest… you already got the answer! Persephone is feeling dizzy after so much magic draining, so maybe a Magically Infused Egg could help her.

• Stephen
      Participant

I am! I still prefer The Deal style but there are still similarities here and I like this game as it’s own style. I’m glad the story does connect to The Deal and it’s an enjoyable game too. It’s very fun helping out everyone in town!

Ah that’s good to know! I think I encountered a bug, at the moment Persephone doesn’t seem to take the Magically Infused Egg.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

I made it so that if you defeat the last boss, she will not accept the egg. You have to give it to her previously. Since she gives you a powerful infusion, you will not need it for any battles. That was my logic.

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

A new version of the game was released today (version 1.0.5), so if you want to complete the Wishing Quest, update to that version and Persephone will now accept the item.

• Stephen
      Participant

Hi again! Ah I understand. Thanks for making it possible to complete the quest. I usually would complete everything before the final boss but I decided to go ahead before finishing the wishing quest. I think I was now able to complete everything in the game!

It was a very fun game with lots to do, many thanks! I think I understood right that this game comes first in the timeline? So what is explained in the ending, that was how the adventure guild game to be? 🙂

(I choice to play on Normal Mode).

I will keep watch for more games in the future. : )

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

I am very happy that you enjoyed Shattered Worlds! Yes, you are correct about the timeline! More specifically, Shattered Worlds is the very first adventure in the Orbis Mythos! The Orbis Mythos is the in-house name of the myths, legends and adventures done in Shattered Worlds, The Deal, Aplestia, The Winter’s Deal, A Spooky Teaparty and some more games that are coming, maybe even this year!
      (Essentially whatever has the Otherworld and Otherworld demons in the game’s lore, is part of that Orbis Mythos.)

Stay tuned for the games to come!

• Stephen
      Participant

That does sound exciting! I do really like the mythology in those games and I enjoy how you make different side quests related to things in the adventures! 🙂 I can see the story of the Otherworlds progressing like a timeline through those games and it’s nice to have that connection.

I would happily lookout for it if another game does come out this year. Yes I will stay on the lookout for future games from you, good luck with them. 🙂

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.