- AnonymousInactive02/11/2019 at 02:33Post count: 23
I have found and equipped
Dynames-This exquisitely crafted, mythical hammer deals devastating blows to its enemies.
Elegance-This mythical, state-of-the-art magical rod is perfect for high mages and illuminated witches.
But… Quest log is only registering the mythical hammer as being found. Is Elegance not the mythical rod?
- OrfeasKeymaster02/11/2019 at 14:16Post count: 97
Elegance is one of the mythicals. Maybe I forgot to update the quest log when you get it. I’ll fix this issue in the upcoming update. The quest log will probably register the quest as completed, when you find all four of them, though.
- AnonymousInactive02/11/2019 at 15:35Post count: 23
I have 3 mythical weapons (Dynames, Elegance, Dragon’s Tail) and have opened the portal to the Otherworld. I’m missing Secret Room #3. I’m thinking if I could find that secret room, I’d find Marina’s mythical sword. Can you give me a general clue as to which area I should research from secret room #3? Thanks.
- OrfeasKeymaster02/11/2019 at 15:50Post count: 97
The Secret Room #3 is in the Forgotten Forest. This stage has two secret rooms, like the last stage. Of course, Secret Room #3 has the same visual cue as the secret room #2 in the same stage, so it will be easier to be spotted.
As to the 4th mythical weapon, you need to do some stuff, first.
I’m writing the whole thing, so that other players may benefit from this info, if they find the same issue.
1) Have the Mummylator
2) Speak to the mummy in the corridor on the right, in Duruduru Castle
3) Do the thing it told you
4) Find Diego, the skelexplorer and take the key he gives you
5) After that, if you have 3 mythical out of 4 mythical weapons, Diego will be next to Tricki, the merchant ghost. He will be selling the fourth and last mythical weapon to you for 2000.
- AnonymousInactive02/11/2019 at 16:33Post count: 23
Thanks! Have Secret Rooms #1-#5 now and the Epilogue. The quest did indeed become complete. The icons next to the mythical hammer and mythical sword are illuminated, the icons next to the mythical rod and the mythical bow are not. So, as you said, doesn’t affect gameplay, purely aesthetic.
Returning now to the Otherworld Castle. 🙂
- OrfeasKeymaster02/11/2019 at 18:19Post count: 97
As I thought: the questlog issues were there because I oversaw a second branch in an if statement. If you would get one of those mythical weapons as a first mythical weapon and you didn’t read the book in Witch Mansion, there wouldn’t have been any problems. Too many if statements make me miss some stuff. I hope everything goes well in the Otherworld, LadyJJ. I didn’t want the last stage to be too difficult.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.