Home forums A Spooky Teaparty Secret Area # 2 & Book

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m in the first area we can access. I used the scroll from the witch in her mansion to open the symbol door. Need to find book to activate a monster. Also can’t find secret room #2 here. I have 1,3,4, & 5. I feel like I’ve checked every item and walked into every wall to find both to no avail. Help Please!

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Hello, txpeach! Secret Room #2 is in the forgotten forest. I thinks it’s in the third screen. (look out for the bright blue colored shrooms, they indicate that a secret room is close by).
      The second book in Dirt Catacombs can be easily found only if you charged the Mystical Book twice. It can be charged once in the Haunted Castle and once more in the Witch’s Mansion. After that, it will be clear what you need to do. Just follow the mini-quest that will pop up!

• txpeach
      Participant

Thanks! Found the 2nd hidden area. Mystical Book??? Where do I find this?

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

In the Haunted Castle, you need to fight with the cauldron boss. After defeating it, a treasure cauldron will appear and it will contain the Mystical Book. You, then, need to enhance it twice for it to be transformed to Mummylator and then a quest will appear and you can follow it.

• txpeach
      Participant

After defeating the cauldron boss, does the cauldron disappear? If so, that would explain why I can’t find it again. Could you give me explicit instructions? Thanks so much!

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Alright. You need to go to Haunted Castle, room number 7, to the right and downstairs. Read the book that’s on an altar there. After that, enter Room number 4, to the left and down. Examine the cauldron and defeat the boss. Then, a treasure cauldron will appear in the same room, to the far bottom right. Interact with the newly appeared treasure cauldron and you will get the Mysterious Book. (not Mystical book, that was my bad)
      The cauldron will not disappear at all. If you can’t see the treasure cauldron in room number 4, left stairs, downstairs, that means that you haven’t fought the cauldron boss, yet.

This Mysterious Book has to be enhanced twice by a magic crystal. There are two of those magic crystals. One in Haunted Castle, room no. 4, down the stairs to the right. Another one in Witch’s Mansion, last room to the left. After completely enhancing the book, it will be transformed into The Mummylator. After that, talk to the mummy in Duruduru Castle, right corridor and a quest will be initiated.

Pretty exploring-heavy and a bit complex, right? A Spooky Teaparty has some task chains like these that need to be done, to 100% complete the game!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.