Home forums Shattered Worlds Shattered Worlds Feedback and Reports

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are healthy, safe and up for another great adventure! If you wish to leave some feedback about the game or demo here, it will be highly appreciated!

If you find any bugs, glitches or any other issues, please either answer to this topic or send a quick e-mail.

Happy adventuring!

• mamachi
      Participant

I have played this game 2 times in story mode and still finding new things to do. It is an amazing game. The story is good with a fine flow and I like the graphic too. The persons have conversations without to much quarrels (I hate quarrel) and I love the dog Snap.
      There is a lot of wandering and sometimes I wished there was a spell instead of teleport infusion or that the teleport infusion worked both ways. I still havent got the 3 statues in front of the Castle so I will play it again.
      Thanks for a very lovely game.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thank you for your nice words, mamachi! I’m really glad you enjoyed Shattered Worlds – it took me a while to create it! I hate quarrel, too, by the way!

For future reference:
        The three statues outside of the castle can only be opened with a special, white key. The White Key for Ix Chel’s statue can be found inside the 8th, last super secret room that you enter. The White Key for Chaac’s statue is the reward for completing the Lost and Found quest, which is initiated in the Mystical Place in Astus (waterfall), which can only be visitable if you find the 3 scrools/books/mentions about it. The White Key for Baal Shamin can be taken from the Baal Shamin statue treasure chest in the Seacoast Cottage, after unlocking the entirety of the Skill Tree and only after completing all other Baal Shamin treasure chest mini-quests in dungeons.

• mamachi
      Participant

I got two of the statues in my last play thrue. Now I have started a new game still in story mode.

There is an item to give you a level something like secret ….. if you collet 2 of them only 1 is working. You give snap one and both are gone. But Snap did not get 2 levels. I tried it 3 times now different places and the same thing happend.
      Hope you can understand.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Hey hey! I released a new version (1.0.4) fixing the Secret Invisible Potion issue! So, if you want, you can update! Thanks for finding this bug.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t believe I’m this late to the party, but I’m glad to finally be here. Finding a new game released by this talented team was such a pleasant surprise. I’ve only just started, but I can already see the care and quality. So nice to play a game where the characters actually show respect to each other instead of the derision and sarcasm that seems to be the norm of late. I’ve only just made it out of the castle and been ‘turned in’ by Loper. Not gonna lie, I think the mayor is already my favorite npc. <3 Off to find her family ring now.

Wishing you much deserved success with this new release.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Warm salutations great adventurer! Better late than never, right? Thank you for the amazing compliments!! Indeed, a lot of care and a lot of fantasy and inspiration were poured into Shattered Worlds! I hope everyone enjoys this adventure as much as The Deal (or even more!). I expected the mayor to be your favorite npc! 😉 (she is not looking too much like you, because she’s a great ancestor, maybe her descendant will appear in a future game and she will be a bit more like you… who knows!?)

Don’t forget to download the mini-guidebook and the super secret room cheatsheet! Everything is available from the game’s purchasing page, at the end of the description.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

She’s perfect just the way she is. Heck, even my own avatar doesn’t look like me anymore! No time for chat, I have a quest to fulfill… LOL

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Venture forth adventurer! Run towards victory!

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Can you check on secret room #4? It seems to me I’m being transported to secret room #2 (Filly Cavern) instead of #4 (Dothe Cavern). Strange because both rooms are marked as being found and it’s not something I noticed when I first discovered #4. But, definitely, when I enter #4 from Dothe Cavern, I exit to Filly Cavern. Loved being part of the wish list and the pearl inscribed with JJ. That was so sweet of you. 🙂

Also, in the Crysalis Cavern maze, are there supposed to be random encounters? I never paid the 300 G and I don’t have the Pure Magic Crystal equipped, but I’ve never met up with any random encounters.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback, LadyJJ! I’m going to look into the reports in a bit, because I’m currently outside.

You are amazing, that’s why you are a character in the game! Watch out for mayor Janettia’s descendants in later games, too!
        Maybe other users are going to be supportive characters as well!

• Valdy
      Participant

Hello Orfeas, and everyone !!

Just wanted to say that I love this game – just like all the previous ones. You are still my number one developer where old-school RPGs are concerned. Your stories are exciting, your gameplay is exciting, and everything in between is fun and exciting, unlike most, if not all, other developers’ games. 🙂

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thank you so much, Valdy! It really means a lot that you guys are enjoying my games and are, even, supporting me from the beginning! I am also glad that you decided to join the site! Currently, I’m working on two projects: a dungeon crawler and a normal rpg and the development goes very well, so stay tuned!

If you want, you can also subscribe to my newsletter. I don’t spam and only send two e-mails; one before a game gets released and one on release date.

Again, welcome and thank you for the support!

• Valdy
      Participant

Thank you, Orfeas. I will subscribe to the newsletter.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.