Home forums Aplestia:Retold Reviews, feedback and thoughts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Any feedback is more than welcome here! Did you like a specific quest line? Did you dislike a character or a stage? Feel free to write any thoughts here! In case you want to leave a star-review (highly appreciated) for the game, please visit the game’s site and click on Reviews to the left, just below the screenshots!

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Great remake! Completely worth it! Glad that it came out while I’m quarantining :)))

• Orfeas
      Keymaster

Thank you very much, @tsopo gioto ! I am very glad you enjoyed the remake! What was your favorite quest by the way? I tried my best for all of them to be memorable and worth completing. That’s the main reason why they are less than Shattered Worlds.
      Did you also like the guide that I made? It’s my very first guide, so I was unsure if it would be good enough.
      If you have some spare time, could you please leave a star-review on Aplestia:Retold’s store page? Just click on “Reviews” to the left! This helps a lot with the Google algorithm, so that my site and products become “searchable” and “recommendable” by their search engine.

• mamachi
      Participant

You made a fun and beautiful game. There was allso puzzles in the game and I like that. The end after the all your names was perfekt:-)

I look forward to your next game.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Looking forward to playing this enhanced version. 🙂

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Oh, hello LadyJJ! It’s good to see you again! I hope you enjoy the Retold Edition of Aplestia! Have fun!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Orfeas.
    • Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve just finished the game and it was as enjoyable as all your games. Everything ran smoothly and I didn’t encounter any bugs. A few typos here and there but certainly nothing that would diminish the game in any way. I thought the end game castle enemies were way under powered. I was doing 400-600 damage against them and they were barely doing double digit damage against me. The final boss was a pushover as well, falling in the third round and I didn’t have to cast/use one healing spell/item. I’m not a fan of 90 minute final boss battles, but this seemed a little too nerfed.

Spoko was just as fun and eccentric as ever. 🙂 I was going to report that I only found 3/10 super secret rooms, but I can now say, thanks to Spoko’s hint re: the bookcase, I am now up to 4/10 super secret rooms. Maybe there were other hints throughout the game that I should have paid better attention to.

The only other unfinished quest was the 4th gem sibling. I can’t remember where that last dragon monument is, so I’m going to have to go to a previous save and find it, then redo the final battle. I knew I should have been taking notes! LOL

Is there any other way to get that 5th evil seed without paying 5000 gold? I did have the money, so that wasn’t a problem. I was just wondering if I could have obtained it another way.

I’m thrilled to see your team is still making games. I’m very much looking forward to your next one.

• Orfeas
        Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback LadyJJ! I will be sure to buff the last level’s monsters when I get back home. I am currently stuck in a different city and my internet is very slow and I can’t really upload stuff. There was a travel ban here in Greece since October! It’s a miracle I even managed to release Aplestia:Retold!

Now, for your questions. There is no other way to obtain the last Evil Seed other than purchasing it… maybe I will add a way to do that later? Like a small side-quest given by The Merchant. I’ll be also sure to comb the dialogs for those typos! Regarding to the last Dragon Gate, you may want to check out Ammolite Cavern again!

Thanks, again, for your support! It means a lot!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.