Aplestia is an RPG with light-hearted, unepic, rookie and fun atmosphere! It features the traditional, old school, turn-based combat and has a colorful and amateur-looking world!
The island of Aplestia is in peril and in dire need of help! However, only the most prominent S Class adventurers will be able to tackle this situation! Follow Britton, Marina, Rover and Summer; a team of four amateur guild members who went on their first S Class mission… by mistake! As it seems, you will need to save the townsfolk from a gruesome fate, assist them with their quests and fight the dark forces of the gem-monsters! Of course, behind all the problems in the land lies a powerful, menacing evil, that can be stopped only by the very best adventurers. Be victorious, while becoming rich by finding treasure, solving mysteries, opening long-forgotten stone rooms, defeating various monsters and helping people by completing quests.
Will you manage to defeat the great evil as a team of clueless, rookie adventurers? Will you discover the secrets lying behind the stone dragon doors and triumph over your enemies? Find out on Aplestia!
Aplestia RPG Features
- True Fullscreen mode from the Options
- Choose Window Skin from the Options
- Controller/touch/keyboard/mouse support
- FPS Synchronization option for older monitors (check the options)
- Easy to learn combat system
- Quick Combat! (click on the music note bubble in-battle or press Shift)
- Colorful areas with lots of treasure and loot
- Epic weapons and unique armors
- Crazy characters to interact with
- Over a dozen of unique quests
- Quest bubble icons to help you keep track of the accepted quests
- Save your progress anywhere you want
- Visible, non-respawning enemy encounters
- Mini-bosses to challenge your strategy
- Over 20 unique music tracks
- Rich gameplay time of 4-5 hours depending on your exploration prowess!
You may, also, find Aplestia on Steam.